Here you'll find...

...a place for my mental and artistic doodlings with some bold and blatant marketing of the latter, eg, I'd be delighted if you'd drop by my shop on Etsy to see if the jewellery there might tickle your fancy or the fancy of someone you care to tickle.
www.atdesigns.etsy.com

Friday, September 5, 2008

Forest Panels


There are some great people in Huron Woods. In fact, the community is one of the most caring and supportive I've come across.
My neighbours, Gord and Josy Britton, asked me if I'd make them some panels for their entranceway. What a privilege, as Josy is a talented and well-known artist whose work I really love.
Drawing from the themes in Josy's work and our surroundings here in the woods, using tones that were vibrant and would fit with their interior environment, I designed a forest and lake scene. Gord and Josy asked if I could incorporate the nine-pointed star from the Baha'i faith, which appears in the upper left corner.

No comments: